25G Impact Label (L-65)
We are the widely recognized firm in the sector of manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range of 25G Impact Label to our reputed patrons. It is widely praised due to its ability to detect the conditions like vibration, impact and falling which can damage the product during shipment. It is ideal for the fragile goods such as semi-conductors, solar cells and precision instrument etc. 25G Impact Label is mainly attached on the packaging box and hard to remove after installation.
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Scope of Application: Large Goods, Semiconductor Equipment, Solar Panels, etc...
- Detect Minimum Impact Force, 25G Acceleration
- Carton: Activates in 15 ~ 30 cm Height
- Wooden Case: Activates in 15 ~ 30 cm Height
- Regarded as the most sensitive label in all models
- Can be used for Solar Cell, Precision Instrument, Semi-Conductors and more.
Impact Label 25G is the most sensitive label in comparison to others, when it comes to detecting the minimum impact force at 25g acceleration. It will activate the indicator even at the slight impact on the goods. It will warn the relevant perform about this impact. High precision and expensive goods must be labeled with Impact Label 25G.
Impact Label 25G will be the best option, if the shipment meets over five of the conditions mentioned below.
- Goods are fragile
- Extremely heavy goods
- Large volume after packaging
- Unacceptable slight collision
- Your goods cannot fall from a height over 30cm
- Packaging in wooden case
- Can not be handled by one person
By 70%, shipment damage can be prevented by using Impact Label.
Steps for usage
- Reduce the Loss of Return
- Evidence for Compensation
- Clarify the Responsibility
- Find the Damage Reason
- Make sure that model is correct
- Stick this label on the correct position on the carton
- Tear off the Impact Label seal and stick the label on the warning area's yellow area.
Impact Label 25G
97mm*97mm (3.82 in 3.82in)
0.5 â 50 ms
-25°C to 80°C (-13°F to 176°F)
50 pcs/box, 1600 pcs/carton